As a pet owner, you love your furry friend. You want them to live a long, happy and healthy life. As a result, it is essential to keep an eye out for any health emergencies. How do you know if your pet is experiencing an emergency? Keep reading for some telltale signs that you need to quickly find a vet online.
11 Signs Your Pet Is Experiencing a Health Emergency
- Choking, gasping, mouth open, blue tongue, or constant coughing.
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop after 5 minutes or is pulsing with the heartbeat.
- Enlarged eyes or suddenly cloudy lens.
- Gums become any color besides pink.
- Fever that is above 104F or below 97F.
- Howling, panting, hiding.
- Any seizure.
- Sudden rear leg paralysis.
- Incessant vomiting or vomit that is coffee colored or red.
- Foaming of the mouth.
- Irregular urination, yowling when peeing, or avoiding peeing completely.
How Can I Quickly Find a Vet Online?
If your precious pet is exhibiting any of the above warning signs that they’re experiencing a health emergency, it is vital that you take them to vet as soon as possible. But how can you find a vet online fast? That’s where In-A-Click-Medical comes in! No matter if you need a vet for a pet emergency or merely a checkup, we can help you locate the perfect veterinary practice for you and your pet anywhere in America. Visit us online to find a veterinarian in just one click today. We promise your furry friend will thank you!